The following Terms & Conditions are as good as any in the industry. If you purchase a vehicle from us you can expect the following:
- The vehicle is guaranteed to be in the condition described (oral or written). If you aren’t happy about something, then it will be resolved fairly or you are not obligated to keep it.
- Payment is due upon receipt of vehicle via company check. Each customer should check out the new truck or trailer and make sure that it meets our descriptions and condition before payment is made.
- A deposit may be required based on order size and delivery time. At times, a deposit will be necessary to secure the purchase of trucks that are extremely desirable or hard to find.
- Vehicles are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and carry no warranty unless given in writing by authorized Buck’s Trucks, LLC representatives. While this is certainly the case, we will not leave anyone out in the cold on a truck that we have provided. We stand behind what we sell. We will resolve any issue fairly and to the satisfaction of the customer. Ask anyone that has ever bought a truck from us and we’re sure they will agree.
- And finally, we don’t ask you to buy something “sight unseen.” If you want to purchase a truck we’ll give you the chance to go over it and be confident that it is what we say it is, before you send any money.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions please contact us.